Kale chips were a hit with my 6-year-old daughter and 3-year-old son. The first time I made these the two of them ate them all up.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Wash kale and remove stems. Rip leaves into little pieces.
- Season to taste with olive oil, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil.
- Spread the seasoned kale leaves in a single layer across the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9–12 minutes. Check after 9 minutes to make sure the kale doesn’t burn. It’s done when the kale is crispy to the touch and not soggy.